Event Nirvana does partial planning and day of services for weddings.
Perfect for you if you got started. You hired the vendors you need to hire. But, now what? You are excited, but don’t know the next steps. Wedding planning feels brutal, especially with work and family and all of the other things you are balancing. You have some ideas, but you need you help breaking them down into manageable pieces and achievable goals. You need a dedicated assistant to guide you through the process, and keep track of details. You are the leader, and we help you along the way.
This package will be customized to your needs. It generally includes:
- Service begins when contract is signed
- Helping you develop your vision for the day
- Guidance on steps with each vendor
- Follow up and tracking details related to the wedding
- Unlimited calls and emails
- 4-6 meetings, with either you or vendors, including a final walk through
- You are the lead with planning, and we make sure you are planning things the right, successful way, and keep track of details.
Day of Wedding Planning
Generally, starts one month before the wedding. Customized to you, it generally includes:
- Service begins one month before the wedding
- Contract reviews
- Being a liaison with each vendor, and following up and closing up all details
- Developing a timeline through being a liaison with you, your vendors, and family members. This timeline is customized to your wedding.
- A final walk through
- Communicating the timeline to key people
- Managing the day of the event from beginning to end, managing all of the vendors, family members, guests, and details of the day. You can relax, breathe, and enjoy your wedding!
Interested in working together but not for a planning package? Schedule a coaching session below.
Single Coaching Sessions
One 60 Minute Phone Session (can purchase multiple)
You already have envisioned what you want your wedding to be, but could use a little clarity and advice on certain subjects.
Perfect for you if:
- You already have envisioned what you want your wedding to be, but could use a little advice around a challenging issue
- You want room to focus on what really matters to you but at the same time, you crave a neutral sounding board; somebody to share your wedding ideas and goals with, but without judgement or unsolicited opinions
- You want to connect with an industry expert who will celebrate and support you, but at the same time will offer you suggestions and ideas based on many years of experience. In 60 minutes your ideas will become discernible, more organized, and will feel obtainable. Essentially, your wedding planning path will become clear and achievable.
This can also be used for vendor suggestions and timeline review. These may take a few sessions. This does not include day of planning, unless you decide you want to tack it on after talking a few sessions.